Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Hilarious read from HG Nelson

 



Rare and very silly book. Mint condition. 220pp. $15 including postage anywhere in Australia.

"When I gave my tradesman, Larry Fortensky, the shove, I knew the press would pounce with razor-sharp fangs bared. And apart from that marvellous Michael Jackson, the media have never understood my needs, or indeed cared. And, to be honest, I don't give a wobbly plop about any of them. But when I needed something to bury the bounce in while the tabloid frenzy hot-footed around me, this book was just the ticket. So if you find yourself at a loose end, take the plunge into 'Petrol, Bait, Ammo & Ice'. You'll get set all over and weather the stink." (words from Liz Taylor - parfumiere)

A hilarious collection of anecdotes and jokes from H G Nelson, with a foreword by Roy Slaven.



No comments: